J.J. Sandor con Woodworking: Woodworking for beginners, DIY Project Plans, Woodworking book (Beginners Guide 1) (English Edition)
GET THE AUDIOBOOK HERE: adbl.co/2NTPg3Z
- Have you ever wanted to get into woodworking but didn't know where to start or know what size shop you will need?
- Maybe you like the idea of woodworking as a way to turn a profit, occupy down time, or just to learn a new skill.
- Or perhaps you found a field that you are interested but you don't know what tools you need to buy?
Well, you've come to the right place!
Some of the woodworking fields mentioned are:
*Dimensional Furniture Making: use dimensional lumber to create all different types of functional and decorative furniture such as; beds, tables, benches, chairs, dressers, and shelves.
*Pyrography: using a heated pen to burn wood enough to leave a mark, words or images.
*Cabinetry: making cabinets, boxes, and chest, typically with plywood and solid hardwoods.
*Log Furniture Woodworking: using whole logs to create unique and rustic furniture such as; beds, tables, and dressers.
*Repair and Restoration Woodworking: having extensive knowledge of how wooden items were made though out history and using that knowledge as well as woodworking skills to fix and refinish antiques.
...And many more!
- You will also learn about some woodworking techniques like the common types of joinery, ripping and crosscutting on a table saw, squaring rough cut lumber on the table saw, using a miter saw, edge banding plywood, and the different species of woods to use.
- You will get some tips and tricks from the pros to start out in woodworking and how to stay safe while you work.
- While technology has really advanced in the safety department, woodworking is still a dangerous occupation and if not done responsibly, can have dire consequences.
- So, check out this book today and start your new journey out the right way.
- Discover new ways to create pieces of functional or decorative furniture, wall hangings, dwellings, restorations, and tableware.
- Learn what tools you will need and how big of space you will need.
- Learn about a few techniques and tricks and then get out there and start having fun creating!