Lonely Planet con Lonely Planet Vanuatu & New Caledonia (Travel Guide) (English Edition)
Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Vanuatu & New Caledonia is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Stare into the volcanic cauldron of Vanuatu's Mt Yasur; eat snails by turquoise coves on New Caledonia's Ile des Pins; or discover traditional tribal culture, all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Vanuatu and New Caledonia and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Vanuatu & New Caledonia Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, politics, food, drink, tribal culture, environment, arts, architecture.
- Over 45 colour maps
- Covers Vanuatu, Port Vila, Mt Yasur, Efate, Ambrym, Ouvea, Malekula, Espiritu Santo, Luganville, New Caledonia, Noumea, Grand Terre, Ile des Pins and more
eBook Features: (Best viewed on tablet devices and smartphones)
- Downloadable PDF and offline maps prevent roaming and data charges
- Effortlessly navigate and jump between maps and reviews
- Add notes to personalise your guidebook experience
- Seamlessly flip between pages
- Bookmarks and speedy search capabilities get you to key pages in a flash
- Embedded links to recommendations' websites
- Zoom-in maps and images
- Inbuilt dictionary for quick referencing
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Vanuatu & New Caledonia, our most comprehensive guide to Vanuatu and New Caledonia, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less travelled.
- Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet South Pacific for a comprehensive look at all the region has to offer.
- Looking for a guide for Rarotonga, Samoa, Tonga or Fiji? Check out Lonely Planet's Rarotonga, Samoa & Tonga and Fiji guides for a comprehensive look at all these islands have to offer.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travellers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.
Important Notice: The digital edition of this book may not contain all of the images found in the physical edition.